Are you a fan of advanced gadgets? Then, this blog is definitely for you. Here, we have compiled some latest smart watches under 5000 in India launched in 2022. So, let’s move forward! As the craze of having a smart watch has on another level, the manufacturers have tried to leave no stone unturned in introducing new features at a fair price.
Technically, this is what most Indians want. Best quality at a low cost!
So, here we are.
The top smartwatches are digital wallets, a fitness trackers, and in some cases, a phone that you can use even when your smartphone is far away. The greatest smart watches, however, excel at all of these tasks. We have given place to smart watches from Noise and Fire Boltt, launched in 2022. Let’s not delay anymore and check out the list of the latest smart watches under 5000.
The latest smart watches under 5000 launched in 2022 are the most advanced devices of their kind. These watches are available with a wide range of features and functionalities that make them perfect for any occasion.
Noise is a new watch brand that is getting popular because of its affordable prices, stylish designs, and high-quality features. The Noise Fire-Boltt watch has been the most popular among all Noise models as it has been designed to suit sports enthusiasts’ needs. It has an inbuilt GPS tracker that can track your workout data and help you find your way back to your starting point.
Noise Colorfit Icon 2
Launch date – 16 July 2022
If you need to get the features you need in a single device, then the all-new Noise Colorfit Icon 2 Smart Watches under 5000 can be a good choice for you. It has a full touch screen 1.8″ display that enables you to have a great viewing experience. With its advanced Bluetooth calling you don’t have to rush toward your mobile phone to receive a call. If you are a fitness freak, the additional Noise Health Suite helps you keep on the right track.
All in all, it’s a revolutionary smart wearable from the house of Noise that can make your everyday tasks easy. It is available in 6 different shades to match your personality. Plus, it adds a stylish look, and doesn’t matter wherever you wear the watch, it rocks!
Specifications of Noise Colorfit Icon 2
- 1.8″ large TFT LCD with 500 nits brightness
- Advanced Bluetooth calling with a quick dial pad
- AI voice assistant for easy voice search
- A remote music control feature to play music
- 10 meters of Bluetooth range
- More than 100 cloud-based watch faces, customizable via NoiseFit Track App
- Almost accurate health monitoring features
- IP67 waterproof to resist the highest depth of 1.5m underwater
- 4 days of typical usage with a 260mAh battery
- A remote camera for taking photos
Friendly Advice – It’s a perfect device for swimming, but not diving.
Noise Colorfit Pulse 2
Launch date – 13 July 2022
After the 1st instalment of the Colorfit Pulse series, Noise has recently launched the 2nd model under the name of Noise Colorfit Pulse 2 with added features. It comes with a much bigger display estimating 40% more screen area than its predecessor. 50 sports modes are enough to give your health a balanced level. Pair it up with the NoiseFit app for the best outcome. If you are a fashionista, this smart watch certainly adds a style statement to your everyday fashion.
All in all, Colorfit Pulse 2 is an upgraded version of Colorfit Pulse and an ideal deal for most Indians. The productivity level is much higher than the previous version at a fair price. So, if you are on a tight budget, this one is for you!Specifications of Noise Colorfit Pulse 2
Specifications of Noise Colorfit Pulse 2
- 1.8″ TFT LCD with a resolution of 240*286 pixels
- Much brighter screen with 550 nits brightness
- Real-time health and fitness tracker with Noise Health Suite
- Over 100 cloud-based watch faces
- Can be connected with devices having iOS 9 and Android 6.0
- 7 days of typical usage time with a 240mAh battery
- IP68 water resistance feature
- Remote music and camera control
Price – 2199
Friendly Advice – Use a low-power adapter or laptop/desktop USB port to prevent damage to the device.
Noise Colorfit Pro 4 Max
Launch date – 4 July 2022
The Noise Colorfit Pro 4 Max offers a lot more cool stuff, making it one of the best picks in the category of the budget smart watch. With robust battery life, there is no need to charge it frequently – just once a week is enough. Water resistance is commendable to protect the watch from moisture as well as dust, dirt, and sand. The Noise health Suite can help you to lead a better and healthier lifestyle when paired with the system.
Hence, this item is full of advanced features that you want to have in a max model. Under 5000, it’ll max up your style!
Let’s skim through the specifications of Noise Colorfit Pro 4 Max to ensure whether it fits your requirements or not.
Specifications of Noise Colorfit Pro 4 Max
- Five appealing shades – jet black, navy gold, vintage brown, silver grey and rose gold.
- 1.8″ TFT LCD for a complete viewing experience.
- 100 sports modes with an AI running partner.
- Cloud-based and animated watch faces, more than 150.
- Upgraded and added health monitoring elements, optical heart sensor available.
- Availability of female health tracking features.
- Aluminum body, total weight 42g.
- 300 mAh battery, the 7-day battery life in general usage.
- Takes 1.5 hours to be charged fully.
Price – 4499
Friendly Advice – Avoid hot water, sea, ocean, or any other saltwater to protect the watch from unnecessary damage.
Fire-Boltt Ninja Pro Max
Launch Date – 10 February 2022
When you want to buy a user-friendly wearable watch with essential features, Fire-Boltt Ninja Pro Max stands among all. This product is not flooded with hundreds of features but is still handy. Many necessary specifications it has at such a reasonable price range. It enhances your personality by adding a sophisticated aura. With long-lasting battery life, it is a power-packed smart watch that goes with your vibe.
It’s a decent device for everyday use and every occasion. You can get all the essential features even if you are on a shoestring budget. Get ready to be impressed!
Specifications of Fire-Boltt Ninja Pro Max
- 1.6′ (40mm) full touch LCD.
- 240*288px resolution, intact brightness even under the sun.
- Essential wellness features – heart rate tracking, sleep pattern monitoring, meditative breathing, etc.
- 27 sports mode with auto recognition facility.
- More than 200 cloud-based watch faces.
- 8 days battery backup for general usage, 30 days standby time.
- IP68 waterproof feature, splash resistant.
- Compatible with devices running on Android 5.0 and above.
- Lightweight device weighing 45g.
Price – 1999
Friendly Advice – By turning down the brightness level and disabling the All-Day HR measurement tracker, you can use the smart watch for more than the estimated time.
Fire-Boltt Ninja Call 2
Launch Date – 1 March 2022
The Fire-Boltt Ninja Call 2 sports a Full Touch HD TFT Screen. With functions of tracking Spo2, HR, steps, calories, and sleep, this watch is your reliable companion. This watch has a strong battery backup, so you won’t need to bother about charging it frequently! Never miss a message, a call, or an important notification when this device is with you. You can keep both your body and mind in shape with the health and wellness tracker features. It comes in Sky Blue, Grey, White, and Black.
At this price segment, it can be a worthy pick for you. See the Fire Boltt Ninja Call 2 smartwatch’s specifications here to determine whether it meets your needs.
Specifications of Fire-Boltt Ninja Call 2
- 1.7″ (43mm) full touch display.
- Smart Bluetooth calling.
- Comes with a resolution of 240*280 pixels.
- Precise SpO2 and dynamic HR tracking, Breathe Mode.
- 27 different sports modes.
- In-built gaming facilities.
- Battery life – 5 days with Bluetooth calling mode, 10 days for typical usage, 20 days in standby mode.
- IP67 water resistant.
Price – 2999
Friendly Advice – Though the health and fitness data is almost accurate, this device is for ordinary use and is not suitable for medical purposes.
The list of the latest smart watches under 5000 in India concludes here. All the above wearable watches have been launched in 2022. After reading this post, we hope you could choose the smart watch that best suits your needs. Please let us know which one on this list has caught your attention and which one you intend to purchase. Drop a comment below!