Hair straightener are not a new name when we talk about hair care. Honestly, for thick & frizzy hair, there is nothing more important than a hair straightener. Also, sometimes there is no time to go to our salon for silky smooth hair. So, here comes the importance of the best hair straightener to get ready in a few minutes. Therefore, we are going to publish the name and features of 5 hair straightener under 1000.
May you’ve seen some brands promoting their products on digital platforms. Hence now you’re confused about which one is best for you. Well, then you should check the list below.
Here are 5 branded hair straightener under 1000 at a low cost.
Philips hair straightener
Firstly, Philips hair straighteners are very familiar, so there is no compelling reason to present them. Secondly, get your best look with it for taking a selfie. That’s why, take a quick look at the specifications of:
- Your hair can be fixed for 2-3 hours
- Implanted ceramic plates for erosion less skimming
- It maintains its Temperature ranges between 90° – 210 °C
- A turn line to forestall pointless knot
- 1.6 m hotness safe line to give adaptability
Nova NHS 901 Temperature Control For Women
If you have a limited amount of money to invest in your hair, this hair straightener is ideal. Get a stylish look at a low price. According to the survey, Nova NHS 901 is the best hair straightener below 1000. Get a quick look at its specifications:
- Coated with special ceramic plates that are capable of handling a good number of hair strands.
- Accordingly, a digital control panel allows the plates to turn off automatically when the temperature reaches the desired level.
- 1.8 m long swivel cord to give much flexibility
- Temperature ranges between 160° – 220 °C
- Nano silver technology
Syska Super Glam HS6810 (Pink)
Not so, all you need for a last-minute hairstyle is a budget-friendly hair straightener with a beautiful look. The stylish Syska Super Glam HS6810 (Pink) hair care product from the Syska store is crafted in Korea. It is one of the best Syska hair straightener under 1000. So, users can trust it. Have a quick look at its specifications:
- Ceramic coated plates with evenly distributed heat balance technology for frizz free shiny hair.
- Great technology allows it to heat up in 60 seconds and cool down quite quickly.
- Auto-off to prevent overheating issue.
- Lightweight and comfortable design make Syska Super Glam, a travel-friendly hairstyling tool.
- Another feature is 360 ° swivel cord for comfort.
VEGA Glam Shine Ceramic, Coated Floating Plates & Quick Heat Up (VHSH-24), Grey
Even, VEGA Glam Shine Ceramic; the popular hair styling brand, has introduced this budget friendly hair straightener. Truly, It’s absolutely value for money. Now keep styling at the cost of something similar to your pocket money. Now, Have a quick look at its specifications:
- It has Ceramic plates for shiny and silky-smooth hair
- 60 seconds quick heat-up feature
- It’s easy to handle cause it has 360° long (1.8m) swivel cord.
- Travel friendly so you can stay stylish even while on the wheel
- Easy lock system to store it anywhere easily
Havells HS4101 Ceramic Plates Fast Heat
Finally, it has a place in this list as it deserves to be here. It’s a new-gen hair straightener from the house of Havells HS4101 Ceramic Plates Fast Heat. Once try it and you will fall in love with your hair. Have a quick look at its specifications:
- It comes with Very fast heat-up technology, takes only 45 seconds to get ready to be used.
- 25×120 mm ceramic coated plates for hassle-free gliding, salon like silky smooth hair
- Not just hair straighteners, but also curlers.
- After finishing straightening, comb with a roller comb to add extra bounce to your hair
- Plates lock system for easy storage and travelling
Eventually, these are the 5 best hair straightener under 1000 INR. As much as possible, we have tried to make it easy for you to choose a good one from the above list. Soon, get ready to go out and keep shining!