To style your hair according to your outfit, invest in a multipurpose hair straightener that can quickly straighten, curl, or crimp your hair. The market is full of various manufacturers, making it difficult to decide which is the best hair straighteners under 2000 in India for yourself.
In this blog, we have made a list of the best hair straighteners under 2000 in India to narrow down your search. It’s important to research a little before picking one. You can save money, energy, and effort once you know about the products and their market values.
PHILIPS HP8302 Selfie Straightener
- The hair straightener smoothens your hair when gliding through the infused ceramic plates measuring 190*85 mm.
- The SilkPro Care feature allows you to achieve extra silky smooth hair.
- Temperature ranges between 90℃ and 210℃.
- A 1.6m heat-safe cord will enable you to style your hair comfortably.
- The product works on a fast heat-up technology and does not set you back for a long time.
- After styling, your hair will remain straight for 2-3 hours.
Havells HS4101 Ceramic Plates Fast Heat-up Hair Straightener
- Havells HS4101 comes with 25*120mm ceramic coated floating plates.
- The floating plates do not create pressure on hair while styling, lessening hair breakage.
- With an instant heating technology, it gets fully heated in just 45 seconds.
- 210℃ is the optimal temperature you can set to get your hair done like a professional.
- It has an LED indicator, a plates-lock system, and an 18m long power cord for convenient use.
PHILIPS BHS393/40 Straightener with SilkProtect Technology
- The product comes with SilkProtect Technology to give protection to your hair while attaining any look.
- It includes two different temperature set-ups: the higher temperature set-up is for a long-lasting effect, whereas the lower one is for a quick styling up.
- The Titanium-infused ceramic plates for quick heat transmission and smooth gliding through hair enable you to style your hair the way want to.
- The plates are 20*90mm long, covering more surfaces to give a better straightening experience.
- It requires an entire minute to be ready to use.
VEGA 3 in 1 Hair Styler, Straightener, Curler & Crimper
- As the name suggests, The VEGA 3-in-1 hair straightener has three different styling tools in one item and is ideal for straightening, crimping, and curling hair.
- It is designed with an easy and useful lock system, making it portable readily.
- The swivel cord is much longer, measuring 1.8 m long.
- This VEGA item has ceramic coated plates for straightening, 3-ridge designed crimper plates for crimping, and a 32mm barrel curler for creating curls.
- There is a single styling switch for all three style settings.
Havells HS4121 White Plate Hair Straightener
- This item comprises ceramic-coated floating plates to give you even straight and shiny hair.
- The floating plates possess a perfect measurement of 40*100mm.
- You can style your hair conveniently with the given temperature control panel along with a power switch.
- 150℃, 170℃, 190℃, 210℃, 230℃ – these 5 different temperature modes allow you to get the job done effortlessly.
- The Havelles straightener gets heated up in 60 seconds.
Ikonic Simply Straight Hair Straightener
- These flat irons are basically ions plates in a rose gold color that emit far infrared heat to prevent hair damage.
- The plates are 1-inch long, making them slim in appearance.
- Maximum 40 seconds it takes to heat up totally to 210.
- Auto power cut facility helps to avoid harm due to overheating.
- The product is lightweight, compact, and travel-friendly.
AGARO Instastraight Slim HS-7512 Hair Straightener
- Ceramic-infused 3D floating plates it has to give silkiness and add shine to your hair.
- The highest temperature setting has been kept at 230.
- A high elastic spring on each plate has to avoid giving strain to your hair.
- The flat irons come with a dimension of 110*24mm.
- The power consumption of this item is from 110V to 240V.
What should you know before buying a hair straightener?
Whenever it’s about investing your hard-earned money in a product or a service, you should do a little bit of research. This helps you get an insight into the market and finally find a good deal on the best hair straighteners under 2000. Let’s check out the following you-should-know stuff before making a decision.
For flat irons, ceramic plates are always preferable. The plates may be ceramic plates or coated with ceramic.
- Ceramic doesn’t pull or drag on the hair; instead, it glides through it, causing less breakage and harm to the hair.
- Additionally, ceramic heats up rapidly and uniformly, requiring less iron to pass through the hair.
- These are the most acceptable plates for fine or thin hair and are also affordable.
- Firstly, you should know that this thing hasn’t an accurate answer. Secondly, if it has and you know it, the temperature setting may differ in another person.
- It varies from one individual to another since it depends upon hair type, hair length, whether damaged hair or not, hair styling products, etc.
- However, professionals suggest going with 100-150℃ for fine or damaged, or color-treated hair. For normal hair, the temperature should lie at 180℃, and it’s 200℃ for thick and coarse hair.
It’s not compulsory to use a heat protectant before styling your hair. But, since long-term hair damage can result from using heat daily, you should choose a decent heat protection product.
Fortunately, many products are available on the market. Choose a heat protection spray before styling your hair with tools that use heat.
Here’s what Arthus Sebastian, a professional hair stylist, says about how to straighten hair with heat protection spray.
As we are about to wrap up, these are the best hair straighteners under 2000 in India. The listed products include popular brands such as Philips, Vega, Havells, etc. Whether you want a corporate look, a festive look, a party look, or simply for general, a hair straightener stands out among all hair styling tools. Make a great deal out of the products mentioned in this blog. Fall in love with your hair! Keep it straight! Keep it simple!
We have an article published earlier which you can visit and get a glimpse of hair straighteners under 1000.